Look: L'oreal HIP Metallic E/S -- Sculpted (also using mostly drugstore products)

My face is showing some signs of youth...I have two terrible pimples that just don't go away. So after dealing with them these last few days (see my previous post) and letting them rest for some time, I decided to do a nice look because I was feeling down.

The metallic L'oreal HIP e/s are pretty, but I find they are not as pigmented as the regular ones. IDK. All I know is that I had to keep applying product on the lids for it to show. But yes, the colors are beautiful.

I used my ColorStay Makeup because I needed good lasting coverage and this foundation always delivers. And it always provides such a soft skin finish -- but yeah, I also had to do my best on blending all the products together, trying to get the best finish possible. =D

Here's what I used.

FACE
Revlon ColorStay Makeup in Toast mixed with Clinique Superfit Foundation in Neutral--(to tone down the Revlon Found--it was great for summer but a bit dark for me right now)
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder in Translucent
MAC Powder Blush in Dollymix
Milani Bronze Powder in Medium -- for contouring the cheeks

EYES
L'oreal HIP Creme
L'oreal HIP Metallic E/S in Sculpted
L'oreal HIP E/S in Flashy -- I just used the creamy colored shadow (similar to MAC's Vanilla)
Prestige Waterproof E/L in Black
Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara in Black
Rimmel London Proffesional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown -- don't like it much...

LIPS
Carmex Lipbalm SPF15
Revlon Super Lustrous in 473-Mauvy Night
MAC Dazzleglass in Spanking Rich

As always, click on the pics to see larger versions. Hope you like it. ;)


No Flash


No Flash



With flash:

























Bye!


¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)







Blog Archive