MAC Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection Available Online


MAC finally released the BBR collection online. I said finally because MAC normally releases new collections online on Tuesdays, then Thursdays in Stores. But since they had the 25%OFF Sale, of course the pushed back this one. Nonetheless, I am pretty excited: New brushes!!!

I was waiting for this collection mostly because of the new brushes--the 165, 214 and 226. It's been a while since MAC had introduced us to new ones. I will probably get the 214 (short shader brush, perfect for smudging) and the 226 (small tapered blending brush--good for more precise blending and product application). I think I will pass on the 165 (tapered cheek/highlight blush).

Click HERE for some pics of the brushes (and lipsticks) provided by members of Specktra.net.

Also, this collection has some new beautiful tinted lipglasses (yes, MAC call them lipglasses NOT lipglosses) and lipsticks. I think I'll only get the Strawberry Blonde L/G. The new LE Mineralize Skinfinishes--Degrade are extremely pretty, but maybe some of them are dupable, same with most of the eyeshadows but since I don't have MSFs, I could give them a try.

Definitely go check Christine's Blog --Temptalia.com-- for lots and lots of pics and swatches. That girl rocks. =)


Peace.


¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive