14 secrets your hairstylist won't tell you

I will by going to a hair salon anytime this week to get a haircut. I will be sure IT'S NOT WALMART, LOL!! Getting a haircut give me the chills...I hate people with scissors near my hair... **deep breath**

Seriously, I am looking for layered cut because for some reason I'm loosing hair (more than what I consider average). I think my psoriasis is back with a vengeance. Yes, I'm making an appointment with my dermatologist asap. I'm not sure cutting my hair will prevent more falling out, but I'm looking for volume and manageability.

I'll follow some of these tips for sure. The one about "an inch is just not an inch" is totally true. That happened to me! o__O


I'll let you guys know how it went. Wish me luck, hehe.

TotalBeauty.com
14 Secrets Your Hairstylist Won't Tell You

Find out how to get the best appointments, haircuts and better -- or free! -- services


Whether you think of a salon visit as a fun treat or a necessary chore, you'll want to get the best service (and hairstyle) possible, right? That's why we talked to the experts, hairstylists and salon owners. They told us the secrets of the salon -- the best times to go, how to get that last-minute appointment when you're desperate, and much more!

See secrets




¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive