EOTD: A party of pink, red and coral!

So I have some ME time today and what did I do? Play with makeup, duh! LOL.

I just did my eyes, well, one eye.  I wanted to do something with various pigments I don't use much and a combo of fuschia, red and coral came up.

This look called for false eye lashes but, honestly, I wasn't going to apply just one hehe.  I also added a touch of glitter, not much, but its there. =P


What I used (applied in this order):
♥Too Faced Shadow Insurance as base
♥MAC Electric Coral Pigment all over the crease with MAC 217 brush
♥MAC Fuschia Pigment on inner 2/3 of eye lid and lower lashline with MAC 239 brush
♥MAC Basic Red on the outer 1/3 of the eye lid with MAC 239 brush
♥MAC Typographic E/S on outer "V" (to define and give dimension) with MAC 222 brush
♥MAC Honey Lust E/S in the tear ducts with a mini brush
♥MAC Vanilla and Shroom E/S mixed, above crease and browbone with MAC 272
♥MAC Gesso E/S on browbone with MAC 272
♥MAC Reflect Rust Glitter on outer "V" with MAC 242
♥MAC Blacktrack Fluidline Eyeliner with MAC 231
♥MAYBELLINE Lash Stiletto Waterproof Mascara in Black
♥L'OREAL Extra Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara in Black on top the Maybelline one
♥Palladio Brow Powder in Dark Brown


MAC EYESHADOWS AND PIGMENTS

You guys know I'm careful with reds/pinks, but I think this turned out good. I do tell you, a lot of blending was involved. I think that is the trick to great makeup looks I see on the net.

**Click on All pics for enlarged versions**


 

 



I recommend using a soft pink blush with a soft violet lipgloss OR a coral blush with pink lipgloss. Remember that the eyes are the centerpiece of this look.  Hope you like it!

Lindo fin de semana. Have a nice weekend.



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive