Nicole talks to Tyra

Nicole Richie feel okay about what she sees in the mirror, and said in an interview on the Tyra Banks show, "I definitely wouldn't mind gaining a few more pounds at all. I think that people's weight fluctuates. It happens. It happens to everybody. A lot of people gain weight under stress and a lot of people lose weight under stress and I am one of those people that loses weight. I am a naturally thin person and I am 5'1" and putting on five or ten pounds, that looks like a lot on me." The Simple Life star also said the paparazzi try to snap shots from weird angles and are constantly hoping to catch unflattering candids. "I know that the photographers that follow me every day - they are looking for some sort of - something wrong, a picture with a bone sticking out. You bend a certain way, they get the shot. I do not leave my house and if I do, I go with a group of people. I feel like a prisoner in my own home." When asked if she is anorexic, Richie replied, "Absolutely not. One hundred percent not. I am not anorexic. I am not bulemic. I do not have an eating disorder."

Blog Archive