LOOK: Blues + Greens w/ MAC E/S

So these past days I've been busy with what some people call "shopping my stash". There are colors I have not used in a while, more like months. Now I want to make different looks mixing all of them, hehehe.  Today's turn was Humid, Freshwater and Steamy. Great combo. I love the combination of green and blue shades.


(NO FLASH)





FACE
ELF Mineral Face Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Makeup in NC 40 mixed with a drop of REVLON Color Stay Makeup in Caramel (N/D formula)--I applied it with my Sigma F82 Round Top Kabuki brush --love how it helps my skin to looks flawless
MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer in NC35 -- applied with the MAC 188 brush for a perfect finish
BENEFIT Powderflage Powder Concealer-- awesome product!
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Beauty Powder Blush in Shy Beauty
BEN NYE Banana Visage Powder (my new love!)

EYES
TFSI
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk -- great quality at a great price
MAC E/S:  Steamy (inner half of lid & lower lash line); Humid (outer half of lid & lower lash line); Freshwater (outer 'V' and crease & lower lash line); Shroom mixed with Vanilla (browbone); Ricepaper (inner eye area, near tearducts)
MAC Feline E/L on both waterlines and top lashline (I smudged it and then apply some Humid+Freshwater on top)
MAYBELLINE The Big Falsies Mascara in Black
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
SALLY HANSEN Healing Butter for Lips --This product has been discontinued; I bought it on Ebay
L'OREAL HIP l/s in Effervescent mixed with Colour Riche l/s in Mica


I had fun doing this look, I like 'playing' with colors again.


¡Vivan, amen y rían!