LOOK: MAC's Swish+Nocturnelle

It's been a long time since I've used these two colors. I wore this look during the day, so that's why I didn't apply eyeliner. To make it a night look, just add eyeliner and more coats of mascara!

On a sad note, I finally realized my eyes are allergic to some MAC e/s like Nocturnelle, Sketch and some others that (I think) have the red dye.  I love those colors so much, specially Sketch, but my eyes get all red and infected and teary along other symptoms, signs of allergic conjunctivitis. I basically can't use eye make up for a few days.  Boo!!!  So this is the last time I'm using so much qty of these shades in a look, maybe as an accent but still have to be careful. I love my eyes more than the e/s, of course, lol.

++Yes, my hair is wet because I'd just got out of the shower and wanted to let it air-dry++
(AS always, click on all pics for enlarged versions)
 







FACE
ELF Mineral Face Primer -- great product
MAC Select Cover-Up concealer -- NC 35 (love it)
MAC Beauty Powder Blushes -- Shy Beauty mixed with True Romantic (LE)

EYES
TFSI
MAC Painterly PP as base
MAC Swish e/s on eyelids; Nocturnell on the crease on outer 'V', also lower lash line
MAC Brule as highlighter under the eyebrows
MAYBELLINE The Big Falsies Mascara in Black
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud


LIPS
SALLY HANSEN Healing Butter for Lips
L'OREAL HIP Lipstick in Effervescent (I think it's discontinued--I love this color)
MAC Hello Kitty Collection Lipglass in Fast Friends (LE)


Are you having a nice weekend?


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!