Love At First Wipe

Just this afternoon I got a bunch of great looking products from Boots (see my earlier post here), and I can't wait to try them all! However, I must admit that, like an impatient kid on Christmas morning, I have already torn in to one product in particular: their 4-in-1 Quick Thinking Wipes. Let me just say I am already in love with this product!

When I get home from work, I usually can't wait to take my makeup off and wash my face. My normal routine is to run upstairs, change my clothes and wash my face with whatever face wash I'm using at the moment. Then I make dinner and do errands around the house before heading out to the gym. After an hour or so at the gym, I come home sweaty and in need of yet another face washing. As a result, I seem to be washing my face twice in a very short period of time.

Enter No7 4-in-1 Quick Thinking Wipes. By simply swiping a pre-moistened and ready to go cloth over my face, I was able to remove my foundation, mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow quickly, without the hassle of my full-blown face washing routine. My skin is makeup free and gym-ready, and when I get back from the gym later tonight, I can wash my face more thoroughly with my usual wash, then follow up with a moisturizer and an eye cream so I'll be ready for bed.

Now, I know that face wipes are not a new idea. There are plenty of them on the market from major beauty manufactures. What makes the Boots wipes so nice is that in one step you get cleansed skin free of impurities, toned and moisturized skin, and all your makeup perfectly removed with very little effort. Plus the wipes themselves feel thick and sturdy while being soft at the same time. They're large enough and contain enough cleanser to allow you to take your time and really wipe your skin clean. And not having to rinse is a huge plus.

I've only used this product once, but No7 4-in-1 Quick Thinking Wipes seem ideal for my in between face washings. If you're short on time, or if you need a portable facial cleanser you can use anywhere, this is the product to go to.

Available at Target and CVS...a pack of 30 costs $6.99.

Blog Archive