Calling All Ghosts, Witches, Vampires, Zombies....

Halloween is creeping up on us and if you're planning on getting dressed up for the occasion, it's probably time to start planning out your costume. This Halloween is my seventh wedding anniversary (yes, I was a bride on Halloween back in '03...and yes, I did, in fact, wear black!) and I haven't dressed up to celebrate the day in a while.

If you need a little inspiration for your Halloween costume, hints on how to do your Halloween makeup, or Halloween/gothy decorating tips, here are a few sites to check out:
And for all of you who come to my site in search of how to apply makeup like the members of the rock band, KISS, click over to this site to see the evolution of their Kabuki-style makeup. KISS could be a fun, easy Halloween costume for you and a few friends this year!

Since I'm a Halloween freak, be sure to leave me a comment letting me know what you're going to be this year, or what your favorite costume has been!

Blog Archive