TotalBeauty.com: The 12 Best Editor-Tested Foundations

I really want to try the new MAC PRO Longwear foundation. =)


See which foundations won over these hard-to-please editors the most.

The 12 Best Editor-Tested Foundations
This is a TotalBeauty.com face makeup article
Total Beauty editors tried out boatloads of different foundation formulas to bring you their faves.

TotalBeauty.com editor rating: 10

Lancome Teint Miracle, $37
"The light, liquid formula offers sufficient coverage, but without looking cakey or feeling like makeup on your skin …"
TotalBeauty.com editor rating: 9.5

Milani Minerals Mousse Foundation, $8.49
"My skin felt soft and smooth, and I barely had to dust on face powder to set it because the foundation was already pretty matte on its own …"
TotalBeauty.com editor rating: 9.5

MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation, $29.50
"I have always been a fan of MAC foundations so I wasn't surprised when I fell hopelessly in love with this one …"



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive