Look: One of my fave E/S combos and MAC Laid Back Blushcreme

About the eyes:  Neutral, easy to do, add some depth to the crease of the eyes. 
About the Blush:  I LOVE Laid Back Blushcreme. This beautiful brownish red really give my cheeks a healthy flush. Don't be afraid to use it, just apply it a little amount at a time. I use my MAC 131 Brush, but you can use your fingers or a sponge too. 










FACE
BORGHESE Prima Viso Face Primer -- always love this primer
MUFE Full Cover Concealer #10 -- under eye area and top of cheeks (to conceal my brown spots)
MAC Laid Back Blushcreme
MAC Prep+Prime Finishing Powder
NARS Laguna Bronzer -- Beautiful glow!

EYES
TFSI
MAC E/S: Ricepaper (lashline to brows), Texture (crease), Embark (as e/l)
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud

LIPS
Sally Hansen Natural Butter for Lips in Berry












¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive