Sephora...Take Me Away!

I got my Sephora holiday catalog last week and I noticed that Sephora is now selling their own brand of bubble bath. For $16, you can pick from seven different scents and vibrant colors: Asian Ginger, Citrus Sage, Guava Passion, Tangerine Grapefruit, Morning Waterlily, Riveria Blue, and Tropical Jasmine.

I for one am anxious to check out these bubble baths in person--to give them the all important smell test and then the even more important soak test. I love taking a bubble bath from time to time. Lying in warm water in a tub full of yummy smelling bubbles is the ultimate in relaxation and luxury.

As an added bonus, if I like one of the scents, Sephora has coordinating Body Lotion ($18), Body Scrub ($16), Dry Oil ($16), Body Butter ($16) and Shower Gel ($15). Sounds like great gift ideas!

Blog Archive