Start the Countdown!

We survived Thanksgiving and made it through the insanity of Black Friday. Now it's time to refocus and start thinking about the holiday season. When it comes to gift giving it really helps to have a game plan. And when it comes to asking for gifts, it's always helpful to make a decent wish list to aid those buying for you.

To help you on both ends I will be highlighting some gift ideas, gift sets, and other fun products for the glamour girl (or guy!) in your life. Starting on Sunday, I'll focus on the holiday season and all that the retailers have to offer this year. I'll examine items for different types of recipients and all sorts of budgets, so be sure to come by often.

In the meantime, if you have a favorite beauty product you love to give or receive, leave me a comment or email me. Sharing is caring after all!

Blog Archive