Spa Week!

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been exceedingly busy at work lately. I had to deal with all the logistics of an 800+ person meeting on Monday. That required a ton of work and put me in a lose-lose situation. No matter how much work I did or how organized I was, it was impossible to please everyone. Even though the meeting was a success and everything ran smoothly (thanks to my efforts, I must say), I have yet to hear a "thank you" from my boss. Ah, I live to serve.

Anyway, the point of my complaining is that I need a break. And thankfully, Spa Week is here. If you ever needed an excuse to splurge on yourself and enjoy some much needed pampering, this is the event for you!

Here are three promos from Spa Week:

STEALS & Deals
What: Delectable Spa Discounts for the Cost Conscious Consumer. Indulge in a Body Glow, Spray Tan, Brazilian Wax or Mani-Pedi Combo at one of our favorite spas to ensure you look your best when you hit the beach.
Where: 64 days spas across the country are offering fun summer discounts and packages
When: The full month of June
How: Check out the deals here and book directly through the spa
Why: The summer is here and with Spa Week’s June Steals & Deals you can be confident baring all. With prices this great, you’ll have enough money left over to splurge on a new pair of shades.

JUNE Travel Sweepstake
What: Win a free trip (Value $2,830)! Escape with a friend for 4 Days and 3 Nights in the Four Diamond-rated luxury suite at the Green Valley Spa. Spa Week brings you the luxurious fitness getaway to start off your summer right!
Where: The Green Valley Spa set in Utah’s scenic backcountry
How: It’s quick and easy, just visit this site and enter your e-mail and two friends to win.
Why: Slim Down, Shape Up and GET FIT quick. Green Valley Spa will have you looking fabulous on the beach in just 4 days! Get your tummy taught with all the Yoga and Pilates classes you can handle, and get bikini ready with your very own personal trainer and healthy cooking classes.

WELLNESS Getaways
What: Book a vacation or just get away for a few days with the special Spa Week discount at Bedford Springs, a AAA 4-Diamond resort famous for its Springs Eternal Spa. Rates start at $298 per person with free $100 spa credit. Just visit this site to check out the details.
Where: Bedford Springs Resort – Bedford, Pennsylvania
Why: The dog days of summer have officially begun, and you’re stuck in front of a computer. Wouldn’t it be nice to get away for a while?

I have so much comp time built up at work. I should totally cash in all those days and escape from my busy work schedule to one of these fabulous resorts! If you're like me and need some ME time, these promos may fit the bill.

Blog Archive