Where is Lydia?

I've been AWOL from blogging the past few days because, well....I needed a bit of a break from all things techy, including my beloved laptop. But fear not, I have PLENTY of blog topics planned out for the coming days, starting tomorrow.

So, tune back in and you'll learn all about:
  • Getting ready for July 4th with red, white, and blue help from Sephora
  • Mascara primer (what is it and why do you need it?)
  • A new nail polish system that will make your nails polished and beautiful without the dreaded drying time
  • Make-it-yourself mineral makeup
  • An innovative tool for applying mineral makeup without the mess
  • Shear Genius updates (get the winning look!)
  • My favorite sunblocks for summer
  • Fun, new lipstick
  • My "desert island" makeup picks
  • And much, much more!
As always, if you have a topic you'd like me to cover or a product you want me to check out, email me at asklydia@hotmail.com. See you tomorrow!

Blog Archive