Another Year Has Flown By!

Wow! July is the month when my silly little blog was born. At the time I started I had no idea what it would become or how long it would last. I never thought I'd be going on strong 4 years later. Woo-hoo.

In honor of my "blogiversary" I'm giving away something kinda awesome: a Celebration gift package from one of my favorite places: LUSH!!! The Celebration package contains Lush's fresh grapefruit shower gel, tingly mint soap, stimulating sand-packed exfoliating soap, fruity massage bar, and hangover-helping Emotibomb.

To enter to win: Leave a comment on this post letting me know what you want to see more of here on Kiss & Makeup. Be sure to leave a way to contact you and--I hate to say it--but this giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (sorry, international gals--I love you, but that's the way it goes). You have until midnight on July 26th (July 27th, 2006 is the day this blog got started!) to enter.

Good luck!

Blog Archive