HAIR: I finally did it...

Yeah, yeah, more about my hair.

Without thinking too much about it. I went to the salon and the hair stylist chopped it off...6-7 inches of hair, maybe more. Eeek! I felt strange afterwards. Well, I'm still feeling like that, still processing.

The hairstyle is nothing spectacular, like I would have wanted (remember this post?). I ended up with style similar to #2, but I will let it grow back a little to end up with the #7 style.  I needed this haircut not only because my hair was too long but due to a hair scalp condition and other things, it was falling like crazy! I was glad to see less hair in my brush this morning.


 Before and After, lol!






Boy, do I look tired in these pics. And my makeup too, hahaha.

This hair length is about 1-2 inches shorter than the last time I got a haircut (see it here). 

Positive things: I can see in my pictures that my hair grew very fast in a year, maybe 'cause of the vitamins and treatments and also this morning I remembered how easy it is to manage hair this short, LOL.  So now I just hope for it to stop falling, geez.


Hope you're having a nice day.


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive