LOOK: Work/Interview Appropriate Makeup

Hey guys, hope all of you are doing well.  These past few days have been very rainy so we have stayed home pigging out and playing PS3 and Wii, yay! But it's time to come back to reality.  LOL.

I actually wore this look for a job interview. This look is about softly enhancing the things I like the most about my face (eyes and lips), very naturally. In my line of work I don't want my makeup to be distracting, even more in an interview.

You can check out other neutral looks that are very appropriate for work under my LOOK: NEUTRALS/NATURAL(click) tag.

A funny note: I meant to use the ELF Warm Bronzer but applied the Golden one by mistake. I noticed it after applying it....oops. That one is more illuminating (frankly I consider it a highlighter for my skin tone) but lucky for me, it gave me a nice glow! I guess it worked well with the matte texture of the ELDW.

**CLICK ON ALL PICS FOR ENHANCED VERSIONS**






**Click on the given links to see swatches of some of the products**

FACE
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Light
No Concealer
ESTÉE LAUDER Double Wear Foundation in 4W1 Shell Beige -- Loving it, talk about a flawless finish.
CLINIQUE  Mocha Pink Blush
MAC Fix+ Spray -- to set makeup

EYES
ESTÉE LAUDER Double Wear Concealer in Medium
MAC Sculpt & Shape Duo in Bone Beige/Emphasize (BB as a wash, Emph. on crease -- just a touch to define it)
MAYBELLINE E/S QUAD in Natural Smokes (I just used the Outer Corner Dark Brown shade to define lash line; an E/S like MAC Espresso can also be used)
ESTÉE LAUDER Lash Primer Plus -- I got a sample from my EL order.
COVERGIRL Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud
STILA E/L in Topaz

LIPS
SALLY HANSEN Healing Butter for Lips -- as primer
REVLON Super Lustrous L/S in Nude Velvet
LAURA MERCIER Ambre Rose L/G


So yeah, I'm "back". I have a few reviews pending, so see you soon.


¡Vivan, amen y rían! 

Blog Archive