Another Nail in My Coffin

I'm finding myself in a Halloween state of mind these days. Must be the falling leaves and that smoky autumnal scent in the air. While I don't think I'll get all dressed up this Halloween, I might just have to give myself a Halloween-inspired manicure.

OPI, the makers of the best nail colors known to woman, have their new Halloween line on the market--their Glow Out for Halloween line. They have four spooky nail lacquers: 1) Jack's Back--a shiny, pumpkin inspired orange, 2) Boo-Berry--a bewitching blue that glows in the dark (how fun is that?!) 3) Witch Way?--a lovely, dark as night black, and 4) Cool Ghoul--an eerie, silvery white. OPI also has some fun decals so you can make your own Halloween nail art this season.

Nail art isn't usually my thing, but I think a reverse French mani in orange and black could be just what I need this Halloween!

Blog Archive