Beauty Product of the Week: Too Faced Lash Injection

What is it? Too Faced's Lash Injection mascara is "an exclusive, 3D formula that actually builds tubes around each lash. This " Lash Injection " has unique elastic polymers that curl, fatten, and stretch far beyond the natural lash. This adds extreme volume, curl and length for that costly lash extension look without any of the hassle, pain or commitment. You will no longer see clumps and lumps - but long, gorgeous, fluttering, new and improved eyelashes. With a flick of the specially-designed "GIANT" wand lashes will be injected with indelible, weather-proof color. Substantial percentages of jojoba and vitamin E deeply condition lashes to prevent breakage and damage that can result in broken or sparse lashes. Easily removable with soap and warm water or eye make-up remover, this amazing mascara doesn't dissolve and smudge like any ordinary mascara. Lash Injection comes off in tiny tubes, like little lash socks!" Available at Sephora for $19.50.

What did you think?
I've mentioned before that mascaras always seem to either lengthen or add volume--they never do both. I've been on the hunt for a "do it all" type of mascara and have so far come away with either long lashes or full lashes...never long AND full lashes!

I've been using Too Faced Lash Injection for a few weeks now and I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised. The brush is huge and delivers a good amount of mascara to my lashes without gunking them up with clumps. Though this stuff smells very mascara-y, it's not tarry in the least. It makes my lashes look full and gives an amazing amount of length.

The final verdict? Finally! A mascara I'm happy with that isn't Great Lash! Lash Injection does exactly what it says it will--it gives me long, thick, gorgeous lashes. I especially like the way this mascara defines my lashline and works with my eyeliner to give my eyes a beautiful shape. This is my new go-to mascara...for not at least!

Blog Archive