A Public Service Announcement

Hi everyone! Don't worry, I'll get back to a normal, fluffy beauty-related post later today...I just have a little safety reminder for you all.

I was in a fender bender this morning. Some girl slammed into the back of my car, denting my bumper, cracking my lights, throwing my tubes of lipstick all around the car. It wasn't pretty and I'm not thrilled about the whole thing. My poor little Beetle!

To make matters worse, the girl who hit me was on the phone when the accident happened. So, I just want to remind you all that when you're behind the wheel DRIVING is your #1 responsibility. Not talking on the phone, not eating, not doing your makeup. I know, I know--we've all multitasked while driving...I'm just asking you all to hang up, put down that cheeseburger, put your makeup on before you leave the house...and concentrate on the road and what's in front of you. As my family would joke, the life you save may vote democratic!

Lecture over...I'll be posting a Beauty Product of the Week later today. Woo-hoo.

Blog Archive