Holiday Recovery

Christmas has come and gone and I got some good stuff from my Santa! I'll be telling you all about some great products in upcoming posts, but for now I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I survived the festivities and am trying to get back into the swing of things.

The New Year is heading our way and to start off 2008 I am going to try out a five day "Feel The Difference Detox Plan" from Boots to cleanse my body of all the junk I've put in it during the holiday season. The plan looks easy enough--each day I just add some strawberry detox liquid to a quart of water and drink it throughout the day. The detox plan is supposed to leave me feeling revitalized and looking amazing. We'll see how it goes! I'll post back once I am done with the plan and will tell you how it all worked out.

In the meantime, let me know what your favorite Christmas gift this year was. Leave me a comment!

Blog Archive