Health Kick!

I'm on something of a health kick these days. I'm trying to eat better, take my vitamins and exercise very regularly. And so far, things are going great: I've lost weight and am discovering new muscles on a daily basis (thanks, Jillian Michaels and your crazy 30 Day Shred!)

I've mentioned several times that we need vitamins and minerals to keep our skin looking great and our bodies doing what they're supposed to (click here for an older post about this topic). The list of things we need to ingest to look great seems huge--almost daunting. That's why vitamin packs are so convenient.

I recently received a Nutritional Supplement Pack from iQ Derma Firmaceuticals along with their Firmaceuticals Body Firming Gel. The box contains 30 daily pouches of vitamins and minerals designed to promote total skin and body wellness. The vitamins work in conjunction with the firming gel to help sustain a healthy metabolism.

Each pack contains one each of the following:
  • Multi-Vitamin Supplement - to provide essential metabolic functions and antioxidant protection
  • Mineral Supplement - to aid metabolism and boost skin's overall health
  • Vitamin E - to neutralize free radicals with antioxidants and condition the skin from the inside out
  • Thermogenic Supplement - to aid in the processing of proteins, carbohydrates and fats

  • I usually take a women's one-a-day with my breakfast, followed by calcium and Vitamin D at lunch and dinner, but I am willing to go a month with the iQ Derma vitamin pack. I plan to start it in July and will report back on my experience.

    Have you ever used vitamin packs? What do you think of them? Do you see any improvements or do you think you just end up with expensive urine?

    Blog Archive