I'm such a coward...

*Warning* This post is just me rambling about hair and stuff (is that the correct expression?).

A few weeks ago I blogged about wanting a new hairstyle and all that. I posted some pics of possibilities.  But I've found almost impossible to get myself to a hair salon! It's been almost a year since my last haircut (I can't believe how fast time passes by).  I admit I'm scared of hair stylists o_O.

I can't remember the name of the last lady that cut my hair, I haven't seen her since. I will have to go and discuss again with a new stylist the whole process: what I want and how I want it done.  And lately I haven't been Mrs. Patience. You know what I mean? 

Don't get me wrong, my hair is not that bad, I just want a change.  Here are some recent pics --Oh, I have no makeup on, so you get to see me in my all natural glory--:


(Left): Sorry for the bad quality, it's the best shot I could take since I was alone.

Many thanks to those of you who commented on great hairstyles and colors (thanks!) for me. I don't think I will color my hair blonde, though. Why? A few reasons. The color I have right now is my own natural hair color. It gets a bit lighter at the ends maybe because I use a treatment for a scalp condition and inevitable sun exposure. I'm careful about the products I use --just silicone drops and alcohol-free hair styling products-- or not ironing too much, stuff like that. I hardly have split ends. So you can imagine how hard it would be for me to be blonde. To much chemical damage. 

But most of all, I would need to retouch the color constantly and I'm LAZY!!!! Hahaha. Maybe if I get more gray hairs (*Hate you, get out of my head!!!*), I'll get a similar color or highlights. Yeah, highlights are cool.

Anyway, I need to stop being a chicken, stop whining and just do it. LOL!

Oh, I went to Sephora today and finally used my gift card. Can you believe I've had it since Mother's Day and hadn't used it yet? It does not have anything to do with self-control, I just didn't have the time to go to the store. Summer is crazy around my house, i.e, husband and kids with me all day... Hello insanity!
Photobucket

I bought the MUFE HD Foundation (finally) and the Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer in travel size. Pics soon.

I also went to MAC to see the latest collections...mmmm...not impressed, again. So I swatched and played with foundation, lippies and e/s (from the permanent line) and then left empty handed. Now that's self-control A++.

That's all. If you read this post 'til the end, I love you. <3<3<3!


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive