Look: MAC Trax and Beauty Marked

LoL, I've just noticed I have not made any specific "summer looks" so far. In all honesty, in this island summer is not so different from the rest of the seasons.  Though I have to say, it's been raining non-stop for more than a week. OMG, I'll promise I will not complain about the heat and humidity...much...for a couple of weeks XD. But this rain has to stop! 

Anyway, the other day I saw THIS VIDEO TUTORIAL by Pixiwoo in YouTube and I wanted to do my version of it. Just a few changes, like different e/s base -- which caused Trax e/s looking different on my eyelids, adding a highlighter in my tear duct area and lip color.  I already had my everyday makeup on b4 doing this eye makeup look and didn't felt like changing the color of the cheeks and lips.

Oh, another thing: the golden line you see as an eyeliner is just Trax on top of my black pencil eyeliner. That base took all the gold in Trax!

What I like about this look is that I think Trax and Beauty Marked are excellent MAC shades and they don't get enough love or recognition from the makeup loving community.

About my face makeup, today I applied my Revlon CS with my hands --not only fingers but with my palms too-- and set it with MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation with a makeup puff. I just felt I needed the extra coverage as I have a few blemishes on my face (Boo!).  The finish was very soft and my facial skin texture looked quite good.  This is def. a makeup technique I really like.







FACE (in order of application)
MAC Prep+Prime SPF 50
REVLON Colorstay Makeup in Natural Tan (Combo/Oily skin) --it's been a while since I've use this alone because it was too dark for me but now looks nice!
ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Concealer in Medium
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC40 --applied with a makeup puff for a soft finish (and pores cover-up)
MAC Blush in Frankly Scarlet --applied very light with my MAC 131 brush
MAC Fix+ Spray to set makeup (and refresh it during the day)

EYES
TFSI
L'OREAL Hip Cream Shadow Paint in Steely (my review HERE)
MAC E/S in Trax (eyelid and lower lashline), Beauty Marked (outer V, crease & lower lashline), Idol Eyes (tear duct area)
MAC P/M in Naked on brow bone
MAYBELLINE Define-a-Line E/L in Ebony Black on top lashes (line was smudge)
UD 24/7 E/L in Zero on waterline
L'OREAL Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
Sally Hansen Healing Butter for Lips
Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine in Berry -- Love it!


I hope you are having a nice week. Anyone watching the World Cup? How about the USA-Algeria game? Very emotional and exciting! But I can't wait for tomorrow's Brazil-Portugal game. That one promises to be amazing.


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive