Jess talks PR

Jessica Simpson has decided to be responsible for her own PR duties. After father Joe Simpson fired her former publicist last month over the John Mayer rumor fiasco, Simpson called all the tabloid editors to discuss her image. "It's been very emotional," the Newlyweds star told Jane mag. "But I am my own publicist right now. I've called all the heads of the tabloids. I don't want anyone else to speak for me right now. It felt good to call them, but it was hard to find forgiveness. But that's one of my best qualities. I'm very forgiving." The Public Affair singer says she knows exactly who leaks info to the media about her personal life. "I know who they are," she says, "and none are my friends. Trust me, if inside sources were my friends, the magazines would have a lot juicier info?"

Blog Archive