L-Lo wants to win an Oscar

Lindsay Lohan talked to InStyle mag recently about what she wants for her future: a marriage, an Oscar, and a house. "I want to get married before I'm thirty," Lohan says in the magazine's November issue. "And have my house. And make the kind of record I want. And I'd like to win an Oscar before then. Owning a house will make me very proud. I need a place to call home, to feel it's mine... I love to cook. My grandmother is Italian. I'm pretty practical. I'm a very domestic person." Lohan blamed her hospitalization in July on overindulging, saying, "I tried to please my friend and I ended up getting sick. It's about learning to say no more than yes. I'm a people-pleaser. But you can't always make everyone happy." The Bobby actress also confirmed that she and former boyfriend Harry Morton are taking a "breather." "I want to get myself settled," she says. "You have to have boundaries. I need my privacy, especially if I have someone in my life romantically... Harry's a great guy and he's my friend, which is important."

Blog Archive