Friends and Family Deal!

Need to make some additions to your makeup bag? With summer rolling around, I'm anxious to add some new products to my always increasing beauty collection. In my opinion, a new season just means it's time to add some new pieces to my wardrobe and my makeup products.

Apparently, the good folks at Vincent Longo agree, and they want to take help take away the bite of buying high quality, expensive beauty products. As part of their friends and family deal, from now until the end of the month, all you need to do is enter the code vlfamily when you check out at Vincent Longo's website to get a 30% discount. Vincent Longo has some amazing products, and a 30% discount will make my purchases a lot easier on my wallet.

Get shopping. It's great to have friends and family!

Blog Archive