Beauty Product of the Week: Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish

What is it? According to their website, Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish is a "luxurious, creamy formula with Shea and Jojoba Butters and Sweet Almond Oil blended with ground Luffa Fruit to exfoliate body skin without drying. With the addition of Pure Honey and Soy Milk Protein, our body polish nurtures skin, leaving it comfortably soft, smooth, and primed for moisturization." Available at Kiehl's for $27.50 for a 6.8 oz tube.

What did you think? With Winter winding down, it's time to get ready for warmer weather. One way of doing that is to wash away all those nasty dead skin cells to reinvigorate your skin. This "body polish" is just the thing to do it! I've been using this for several days now. When I rub it over my body in the shower, it feels good. It's not too harsh, but I can tell that it's doing something good to my skin. When I get out of the shower, my skin feels so smooth, so soft...so perfect. I even find myself touching my skin during the day, amazed and pleased at how smooth and moisturized it feels. When I don't use the body polish, I can tell. My skin just doesn't feel as good.

The final verdict? It may seem pricey, but I've tried plenty of other body scrubs. This one is far superior. It has a gentle scent (unlike Soap and Glory's body scrub that smells very strongly like super sweet candy), it's not a scary fake color (like Bath and Body Works bright blue spa scrub) and a little goes a long way. Kiehl's Creme de Corp Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish is worth every scent. It's gentle yet effective and provides amazing, long lasting results. Try it...you'll like it!

Blog Archive