Product Preview: Olay Regenerist 14 Day Skin Intervention

If you read through my list of beauty products I use on a daily basis, you'll no doubt notice that I use a fair share of Olay products. And I have done so for years. My mother always used Olay face moisturizer back when it was called Oil of Olay. Probably thanks to her influence, I trust Olay products and incorporate them into my everyday beauty routine.

Now, Olay has as bunch of new products on the market...products I'm looking forward to trying out. The first new product I'm test driving (for the benefit of the blog--it's such a tough job!) is Olay's Regenerist 14 Day Skin Intervention.

This kit is very cool. It contains 14 pre-filled tubes packed with peptide-B3 complex and other age-busting ingredients in a potent formula. You just apply a tube of cream to your face each night before bed and let the formula do it's thing. Easy as pie!

Olay says that after using the 14 day "intervention," skin will be lifted and wrinkles will be filled. You can use the 14-day treatment every three months or so. This kit is available anywhere Olay products are sold and costs just under $25.

I started using this treatment last night and will report back at the end of my run. I will tell you that even after one use, my skin felt softer and a tinge more firm. I have high hopes! We'll see how it goes.

Blog Archive