Lip Lust

Flipping through my monthly collection of beauty mags, I found myself frozen in the depths of desire as I stared at some runway model and her perfectly shiny lips. They had just enough color not to be dull and oh-so much shimmer. I instantly wanted whatever she was wearing.

Talk about effective advertising!

Her perfect lips forced me to read one of those silly blurbs about what color you should be wearing at the moment. And at this moment, we should all be wearing coral. This season, coral lipglosses are giving lips a fuller more lustrous look.

According to the gurus, fair skinned gals like me should wear pink based corals like Avon's Glazewear Liquid Lipcolor in Punch or Clinique's Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Cabana Crush. Darker skinned maidens would benefit from a coral with a bit more oomph, containing brighter red or orange undertones. Try Cover Girl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor in Coral.

Damn. I think I need to get me one of these babies!

Blog Archive