Always Use Protection!

I'm a very fair skinned blonde with blue eyes. To say the sun is my foe is to put it mildly. Because of my coloring and background, I have to be very careful in the sun. I've never been one for tanning: I'd rather be swimming if I'm at the beach, and I can think of nothing worse than spending time and money in a tanning booth.

I'm not afraid of the pain of a sunburn...I'm more concerned with things like wrinkles, premature aging, and skin cancer. I don't want to go down that road, and I don't want any of you to have to deal with the negative effects of the sun either. So...I'm telling you all: make sure you wear your sunscreen every day. Don't leave home without it.

Between now and June (while supplies last) the good folks over at Sephora are selling their Sun Safety Kit. The kit contains $85 worth of goodies but will only set you back $25. And to make things better, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Skin Cancer Foundation. The kit contains 11 travel-sized summer skincare products.

For your $25, here's what you get: 0.05 oz Korres Natural Products Watermelon Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 30, a 0.25 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Moisture Lotion SPF 30, a 1 oz DDF Daily Protective Moisturizer SPF 15, a 0.35 oz Cosmedicine Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion SPF 20, a 0.17 oz Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer SPF 15, a 1 oz Murad Firming Bronzer SPF 15, a 0.08 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 55 PA + + +, six single-use packs of MD Skincare Powerful Sun Protection Pads SPF 30, a 0.17 oz Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream Ultra Protection SPF 30, a 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 15, and a 0.098 oz Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheer SPF 15 in "Thursday", all in a limited-edition Sephora pouch.

Head over to Sephora to buy this kit today! Pick one up for yourself and buy one for your mom--Mother's Day IS coming up and what better way to say "I Love You" than by helping to guard her from skin cancer? Again, quantities are limited, so get shopping today!

Blog Archive