Product Review: Olay Regenerist 14 Day Skin Intervention

A couple of weeks back I started a 14 day skin care routine from Olay (click here for my Product Preview). And now, as promised, here are my thoughts on this product:

QUICK OVERVIEW
According to their website, Olay's 14-day Skin Intervention system's "peptide-B3 complex penetrates the skin's surface for a reinvigorated lifted look. In just 14 days, it helps create the appearance of a skin turnaround, by hydrating to significantly firm and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. You will experience a stronger skin structure by the intensely hydrating system improving skin's moisture barrier. Renew your lifted look throughout the year with an intensive intervention at least every three months."
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
Every night for 14 nights, you wash your face with your favorite product (I've been using Philosophy's Purity Made Simple) and then apply the entire contents of one of the 14 vials that contain pre-measured product. There are two rows of product, phase 1 and phase 2. You use phase 1 for the first 7 nights and then move on to phase 2 for the final week. When it comes to using this product, it really is fool-proof.

DID YOU SEE RESULTS?
Yes! Even after day 1 I noticed my skin felt tighter. The texture is more even, I don't have blotchy dry patches...my skin just looks and feels better. Since I'm only 32, wrinkles are not an issue for me (yet!), but the firming I feel on my face is encouraging. It may sound weird, but my face does feel a bit "lifted."

IS IT WORTH IT?
This product costs about $30, but I think it's worth every penny and I will be adding this to my beauty routine. I'll do it once a quarter and call it good. I think my face will thank me. I love that each night's product is pre-measured--it really takes the guesswork out of applying the product. Every night, I looked forward to using the Skin Intervention because it made my face feel very hydrated...but not oily. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product. It worked for me; hopefully it will work for you as well!

Blog Archive