Beauty Product of the Week: Kiehl's Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

What is it? According to their website, Kiehl's Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion "is an advanced formulation that has a highly effective abrading quality on skin’s surface. This formula affords an immediate skin-smoothing effect and with regular, tri-weekly use, helps to visibly minimize discolorations and small marks on face, hands, and décolleté. Over time, the look of facial lines is reduced and skin texture is significantly smoother and clearer, while the appearance of pore size is diminished. As skin is re-texturized, our formula helps to facilitate the absorption of topical skin treatments to maximize their efficacy. This polishing cream is formulated with "diatomatious earth" – crushed microshells derived from ocean sand – as well as a powerful ingredient used by dermatologists to perform micro-dermabrasion procedures. The formula further helps to soothe skin with a blend of Willow Herb and nurturing sea algaenates." Available at Kiehl's for $40.

What did you think? I am quickly falling in love with Kiehl's products. And for good reason: they are of an exceptional quality. I really think you go walk into a Kiehl's store blindfolded, grab any item, and leave with something great.

I just started using this micro-derm treatment and instantly noticed that it made my skin feel smoother. You use this product in the morning up to three times a week and it feels like you're doing something very special for your skin. The texture of the product is both smooth and gritty at the same time. It has these tiny particles that gently but effectively exfoliate and polish the skin. The texture of this product is unlike other micro-derms or exfoliants--it's much richer and way more luxurious.

The final verdict? I notice that my skin looks and feels better every time I use this product. It's easy to use, it feels amazing, and it provides results. I use this Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and I look forward to each use. Yes it's a bit spendy, but it's worth every penny. Did I mention I'm loving Kiehl's products lately?

Blog Archive