Yay for Sephora!

I'm back from my extended long weekend. After writing this blog for about 4 years, I do need a break every now and then.

Anyway, the Memorial Day weekend was rainy and chilly in the Seattle area, so my husband and I didn't do much. Sometimes a quiet weekend is a good one. One thing I DID do was visit my local Sephora.

Like many of you, I go to Sephora on a regular basis and spend way too much money there at times. That's one of the hazards of being a makeup blogger, I guess! Anyway, usually I just go to Sephora, get what I need and don't think anything else about it. I suppose I take my poor little Sephora for granted to some extent.

When I went over the weekend (to the Alderwood Sephora), I had a great shopping experience. I got what I wanted, sure, but I also got killer customer service. When I checked out, the Sephora girl noticed a problem with my rewards card. She took her time to actually look into the issue and made sure that when I left, my rewards card was properly updated and that I was satisfied with my experience.

So--yay for my local Sephora! Yay for taking time to make sure I was taken care of in a professional, friendly manner. Though I usually take Sephora for granted, I'm glad to find that they don't always take US for granted.

Blog Archive