Summer Blogging...

If you've read my blog, you know that I live in the Seattle area. For some reason this year, summer has been elusive to my part of the world. I think the warmest it's been so far is the mid-70s. It's really odd. I'm not complaining--I like the cooler weather--but I have yet to really bust out my summertime clothes.

Despite the weather, it is summer nonetheless. I work in the education world, so summer means a huge slow down in workload. I get to work on things like filing, organizing, etc...things I don't have time to do during the rest of the year.

Since my worklife is slowing down, I am focusing more on myself and my family. As I mentioned earlier, I've been on a bit of a health-improvement kick, so I'm taking time for things like exercise, yoga, journaling, etc. Using my computer is not a top priority.

So...for the rest of the summer, I'm going to give myself a bit of a break. Instead of posting 4+ times a week, I'm going to chill out a bit. I'll try to get 2 posts out for you each week, but if it doesn't happen...it doesn't happen. I'm allowing myself time to disconnect.

Fear not: I'll be back in full swing once summer comes to an end. And I will have a few new posts for you each week. Until next time: have a great summer, stay safe, and if you have any beauty questions, shoot me an email at asklydia@hotmail.com!

Blog Archive