Look: New Year's Eve

I always like to welcome the New Year with something shimmery on me, either on my clothes, accessories or makeup. I think if we receive the New Year with shimmer and sparkle, then our life will have the same qualities on that year--don't know if that makes sense, but I do it anyways, lol. Many family members think in the same manner, so you get to see a lot of sparkly outfits in our NYE parties, hahaha. =P




FACE
BORGHESE Prima Viso Face Primer
GIORGIO ARMANI Lasting Silk Foundation in 6.5
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NC 35 --under eye area; just bought this and love it. So silky.
MAC Prep+Prime Translucent Finishing Powder --on my T-zone
NARS Laguna Bronzer --I use it all over my face, not only to contour
NARS Orgasm Blush --never fails me!

EYES
TFSI
MAC Idol Eyes E/S --on the lids, applied wet with the MAC 239 brush, then dry on top
MAC Mulch E/S --just tapped a bit on the center of the eyelids with the MAC 252
MAC Knight Divine E/S --crease and outer 'V', I used the MAC 217 to apply and blend; on the inner part of the lower lash line (MAC 219)
MAC Carbon E/S --on the crease on top of the Knight Divine, applied with the MAC 219 and blended with a 217; on the outer part of the lower lash line (MAC 219)
MAC Grain E/S --under the eyebrow as highlight (MAC 227) and near the tearducts (with mini-brush)
URBAN DECAY 24/7 Eyeliner in Zeron --both waterlines
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud --blended with a MAC 209 brush (spoolie brush)
MAYBELLINE Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara in Black

LIPS
SALLY HANSEN Healing Butter for Lips
REVLON Super Lustrous L/S in Gentlemen Prefer Pink --this color is so beautiful!
MAC Lipglass in Wonderstruck --on top of the lipstick, beautiful combo.


We had a nice time last night.  God bless you all in the new year.



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive