My MAC Lipsticks Swatches

I don't own many MAC lippies. Not that I don't like them, but lipstick and mascara are some of the things I'm not to eager to spend much $$$ on, since I can find many of great quality at my local drugstore.  However, there are some shades from a few MAC collections that caught my eyes. MAC has lipsticks with different formulas *see more about that HERE*.  Since these babies are not that pricey (I believe they're about $14 USD), I don't feel like I'm breaking the bank or something.  =P

My lipsticks are:
  1. Buoy-o-Buoy (Lustre) from the Naughty Nauticals Collection
  2. Party Mate (Lustre) from the Naughty Nauticals Collection
  3. Electro (Lustre) from the Neo-Sci Fi Collection
  4. Soft Pause (Lustre) from the Red She Said Collection
  5. Big Bow (Glaze) from the Hello Kitty Collection
  6. Viva Glam Cindy (Lustre) from MAC's Viva Glam Program 2010
 


The lustre formula is by far my favorite since I feel it is very moisturizing and provides enough color to my lips. Some of these lipsticks are about 2 y/o and I still use them since they had not changed color or smell funny...but I know at some point I will have to say bye bye.  =/


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive