Swatches + Quick Look: Revlon Colorstay 12 hrs Eyeshadow Quad in Sultry Smokes

I just like this REVLON® COLORSTAY 12 HOUR EYESHADOW QUAD ($6.99 USD @ Drugstores). This is the 'Sultry Smokes' one and it provides basic eyeshadows for a nice smoky look. They do have some sparkle (specially the higlighter), but it is mostly revealed in flash photos.  I consider these eyeshadows perfect for day or night.

I've posted a few looks here featuring the Colorstay Quads, I really think they are good quality, though I do apply an eye primer first so I can get the most of them.





Here are some swatches of the quad:

++Remember, click on all pics for enlarged versions++



Swatches from top to bottom of the Quad:


I did this look the other day with the third e/s from top to bottom (the second darkest, though it seems I used the blue e/s; but trust me, it was the grayish one).  I added MAC's Vanilla from the crease to under the eyebrows (blended well on the crease) and a touch of the 1st e/s of the quad (the highlighter) in the inner eye area near tearducts.







FACE
BORGHESE Prima Viso Face Primer
GIORGIO ARMANI Lasting Silk Foundation in 6.5
MAC Prep+Prime Finishing Powder
NEUTROGENA Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector in Medium--average product, not that impressed...
BENEFIT Powderflage Powder Concealer--to set the concealer, loving this product!
MAC Powder Blush in Dollymix?--not sure, forgot to write it down...
NARS Laguna Bronzer all over my face

EYES
TFSI
REVLON Colorstay E/S Quad in Sultry Smokes (1st and 3rd, as explained above)
MAC Vanilla E/S
URBAN DECAY 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud
MAYBELLINE Volum' Express The Big Falsies Waterproof Mascara in Black

LIPS
SALLY HANSEN Healing Butter for Lips
BOBBI BROWN Lipgloss in Nude--nice product but also not that impressed with it


Hope you are having a nice week. ¡Feliz Día de Reyes Magos!


¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive