Hey Readers! I Need YOUR Help!

Okay, everyone. I got a question from a Kiss-and-Makeup reader and I need your help answering it. So....if you can shed any light on this topic, please leave a comment. Here's the question:

Do you know of any colorless luminous face sprays that can be applied over makeup?

I'm stumped. Here's what I know about face sprays:
  • Several companies offer sprays that go on your face after you've washed your face or when you need an afternoon pick-me-up for your skin. These usually go on very cool and feel fabulous, especially in the summer. For an example of this, see Sue Devitt's Microquatic Luminous Finishing Mist. This product mists vitamins and other nutrients on your skin, but I don't think it would work well with a full face of makeup.
  • Some manufacturers offer finishing sprays, like Make Up Forever's Mist and Fix. These products are designed to help keep your makeup in place, though they generally don't provide any luminosity to your skin.
If you know of any luminous face sprays that go on over makeup, please leave a comment. I don't use such products and need your help!

Blog Archive