Attention LORAC Lovers

I love palettes, even though I probably shouldn't! I like that all the colors I need are in one place and that I don't have to pull out two different eye shadows, a separate blush...whatever. Palettes put all the colors and product I need in one compact place.

I've tried many a palette collection in my day and I really like those from LORAC. On sale tomorrow, just in time for spring, is LORAC's newest palette, the Best Dressed Face Palette.
The Best Dressed Face Palette is red carpet inspired and will add a touch of glam to your look.

For $37, you get six shimmering neutral shades of eyeshadow and a rosy bronze blush, along with a double-ended eyeshadow brush to help create your fabulous look. If you need to update your look for the spring, try this palette. LORAC's products are great, and this palette has something for everyone!

Blog Archive