Beauty Product of the Week: Humectress Luxe Leave-in Spray

What is it? The new Nexxus Humectress Luxe Ultimate Moisturizing Leave-in Spray "goes beyond your daily conditioner to continuously nourish and hydrate your hair to keep it looking radiantly healthy and shiny. This scientifically-proven formula, with Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, and Honey Extract, seals in strength and intense hydration while it nourishes and nurtures hair back to bouncy, healthy condition. Glistening agents give you a deep, dimensional shine for hair that looks and feels salon-beautiful." Available wherever Nexxus products are sold for $9.99.

What did you think? I don't usually use leave-in products, and was skeptical that this one would do anything for my hair. Boy was I wrong!

The first thing I noticed when I sprayed this leave-in conditioner on my damp hair was the light but unquestionable scent of coconut oil. Even though I don't like to eat coconut, I do like the way it smells, so this was a good thing. The scent is so light, though, that it doesn't linger...also a good thing.

After drying my hair, I instantly noticed a new-found shimmer to my blonde locks. Then I touched my hair and it felt incredibly soft. Could it be? This product did everything it said it would do? Why yes! I believe it did!

The final verdict? $10 for soft, shiny hair seems like a bargain. Nexxus Humectress Luxe Ultimate Moisturizing Leave-in Spray is worth every penny. I was impressed by how healthy my hair looked after using it...it made my sometimes unruly hair easy to style, super soft, and glistening with a new found luster. I'm hooked!

Blog Archive