Tool Time: You Get What You Pay For

Since I started this blog oh-so many months ago, there's one thing I have learned: with few exceptions, you get what you pay for in the world of beauty. Case in point? Tweezerman Tweezers.

Ever since I began using tweezers, I settled for the kind you can buy at any drugstore or big box store. The thought of spending more than $6 on a pair of tweezers seemed crazy to me. And for the most part, I was relatively satisfied with my slant-tipped cheap-o tweezers.

Then I decided to upgrade and bought reptile printed slanted Tweezerman tweezers and man! My tweezing world has been changed! The Tweezerman tweezers are easier to use, provide a great deal of precision, and don't hurt quiet as much as my old standbys. Plus, if you damage your tweezers, you can send them back to Tweezerman to be repaired or sharpened. As an added bonus, the green and black reptile printed tweezers I bought stand out in my cluttered makeup case, so they are extremely easy to find. If you have a spare $25 lying around, I highly recommend you try Tweezerman. They won Allure's 2007 Editors Choice for a reason: they rock!

Blog Archive