Maxi Pads for Your Feet? WTF?

I've been watching way too much TV lately, because I've seen my share of crazy "as seen on TV" products. One item I saw an ad for recently was Kinoki Detox Foot Pads. And I hate to admit it, but even though I know this product is ridiculous and most likely full of hype, I kinda, sorta want to try them.

Damn advertising!

So, what are these things anyway? They look like maxi pads...for your feet. They really do! You stick them on to the soles of your feet when you go to bed at night and they pull all of the toxins, heavy metals, and other nasty crap in your body out through your feet. According to their "clinical research" and tests, using the pads will boost the immune system, improve sleep quality, and maximize your health.

The most disgusting thing about this product is that when you use it, the next morning when you peel it off the pad goes from white to an icky green, brown, black, or tan color depending on what toxins are being pulled out of you. After using the pads for a few days, the color fades away. When your pads are clear in the morning, all the garbage from your body is supposedly officially gone.

The price of this amazing treatment? $19.99 for a two week supply (plus shipping and handling!) or you can go with a lifetime supply if you're so inclined.

What do you think? Again, I have my doubts that this could actually work, but there's a part of me that is so intrigued. I really should try them. If only they were available in stores!

For more info or to buy Kinoki Detox Foot Pads go to www.buykinoki.com.

Blog Archive