Product Preview: Olay Definity

I have said over and over that I am a big fan of Olay products. They are reasonably priced, easy to get, and do good things for my skin. Looking back on my past posts, I have done several reviews of Olay's Regenerist line of products. I am now turning my attention to their Definity goods.

Olay Definty offers a line of highly defined skin care containing Essential Glucosamine Complex, designed to penetrate up to 10 surface layers deep to improve the appearance of dull, uneven skin tone. Definity products hydrate to allow the rebuilding of collagen as well as replace the appearance of discolorations. Definity products are designed to leave skin looking luminous. Sounds good to me!

Over the next few weeks, I am, along with a few of my family members, going to test out the following products. I'll give you an overview soon.
  • Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foam Moisturizer: an aerated serum less dense than a lotion or cream, but with equal penetration performance. The Foaming Moisturizer's unique aerated structure has more than 15 times the volume of an ordinary moisturizer and covers 50% more area than a cream, but feels virtually weightless on the skin. It is easier to spread than a cream or serum, hence more even skin coverage, and, in clinical studies, proved to have a greater impact in improving the look of wrinkles compared to other traditional forms.
  • Olay Definity Correcting Protective Lotion with SPF 15: broad spectrum UV-protection works together with Olay exclusive Essential Glucosamine Complex to fight the appearance of skin discolorations while helping prevent future sun damage to the skin, such as discolorations, fine lines, and wrinkles. The Protective Lotion also provides an immediate luminous effect that helps correct the appearance of color imperfections.
  • Olay Definity Intense Hydrating Cream: luxurious cream contains the highest levels of glycerin in the line to provide hydration deep into multiple layers of skin. This deep hydrator provides an immediate luminosity benefit while also reducing the appearance of discolorations and wrinkles.
I'll let you know how all of of this goes. I am also trying out Olay Definity Night Restorative Sleep Cream and an Olay Definity face scrub. I'm going to have beautiful skin in no time--hopefull!

Blog Archive