Product Review: 24.7 Skincare

I have been using 24.7 Skincare products for a few weeks now...I've also shared some of these products with a few family members to test them out. Click here for my preview of these items. Now that I've used the goods for a bit, I feel like I can finally give you my thoughts.

Here goes:

Targeted Wrinkle Treatment, $39.99 Clinically proven to deliver a 55-88% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles within minutes of application, as well as proven to reduce pore size up to 72%, rosacea up to 60% and stretch marks up to 40%.
What my tester said: The product went on easily at first, but after a few minutes, it started flaking off her skin. The flaking was annoying and prevented my tester from seeing any results. She tried the product several times, hoping she had done something wrong the first time. The flaking occurred every time she applied the product. Because of this, I would not recommend the Targeted Wrinkle Treatment.

Firming Anti-Aging Eye Serum, $29.99 Instantly cools, tones and clinically proven to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffy eyes, fine lines and wrinkles
What I said: I tried this one out for myself because I have been in need of a new eye product for while now. I like the way this is packaged because it the serum is easy to dispense. It was easy to apply, but my skin didn't seem to absorb it all (and I only used a tiny amount!). I also noticed the product flaked off, which was very annoying. Unfortunately, I am do not recommend the Firming Anti-Aging Eye Serum.

Smoothing Anti-Aging Moisturizer, $29.99 Delivers an extra boost of moisture for a fantastically supple, smooth, and splendidly vibrant complexion
What my tester said: My sister gave this product a test drive. She never wears makeup and hardly ever uses moisturizer or other skin care products. She loved this product. She said the scent was light, it was easy to apply, and it left her face feeling moisturized but not greasy. I do recommend the Smoothing Anti-Aging Moisturizer.

Daily Purifying Facial Scrub, $15.99 Sheds away dead skin cells to reveal luminous, radiant, and naked skin with this gentle two-in-one purification treatment to detoxify and refresh the skin.
What I said: I used this every morning in the shower and it really made my face feel smooth. I could feel those exfoliators at work, but it was also gentle enough to use on a daily basis. The only thing I would change is the color. It's a weird blue-green, which was unexpected the first time I squeezed it out! I do recommend the Daily Purifying Facial Scrub.

Instant Plump Volumizing Lip Shine, $19.99 Instantly plumps, glosses, and moisturizes, all while enhancing natural lip color
What I said: This tastes like sugar cookies! Yum! Unlike other lip plumpers, this product did not cause my lips to burn or tingle. Instead, they just tasted sweet and had a nice shine to them. This was also not overly sticky on my lips, which I appreciated. That said, it seems a bit pricey for the amount of product you get. Overall, I guess I do recommend the Instant Plump Volumizing Lip Shine.

There you have it! I recommend three out of five products! If you're interested in trying these yourself, head over to cvs.com and pick 'em up.

Blog Archive