Zap That Zit!

Parents all over the world often remind their kids that life is not fair. I know I heard this countless times growing up, and I say it to myself now as an adult when life hands me lemons. One thing that is really not fair is that zits don't go away just because you hit the legal drinking age. I'm 32 years old, and I still get zits from time to time. There is just something about buying anti-aging creams that also fight pimples that seems so unfair!

Zits, it seems, are a universal complaint. They don't discriminate against age, skin color, or gender...they plague us all from time to time. Well, have no fear because now we have Thermaclear!

I mentioned this handy-dandy device awhile back and have now had ample opportunity to give it a test run. Here's what you need to know about this zit zapper:

HOW IT WORKS
ThermaClear treats the pimples you already have. During the two second treatment time, the device delivers a controlled burst of healing thermal energy that reaches deep beneath the surface of your skin, neutralizing the bacteria causing the pimple. This speeds the healing process, so you get clearer skin fast, up to four times faster. So, if you typically find a pimple lasts a week, with ThermaClear it might take only two or three days to heal.

HOW TO USE IT
Thermaclear is a snap to use. You just remove the cap, turn on the device, then put the applicator tip to your pimple, press the button to deliver the thermal burst, leave it on your skin until it beeps, remove and repeat on other pimples. It really is easy to use.

Thermaclear is pain free. I was a bit nervous the first time I pressed the button--I didn't know what to expect and therefore anticipated a burst of piercing pain. I was relieved to find that was not the case at all! Yes there was a quick jolt of pressure, but it didn't hurt, and I got used to it after a few uses.

DID IT WORK?
In a word: Yes. After one treatment, one of pimples went from being a subcutaneous blemish that was about to burst out and take over my cheek to just a little speck that healed very quickly. Depending on your pimple, expect to see results fast. Sure, you may need to zap it with Thermaclear more than once, but ultimately, your pimple will go away faster than if you just washed your face, used your favorite zit ointment, or did nothing.

I would have loved this thing as a teenager. If pimples are a major concern in your life, consider Thermaclear. (NOTE: if you have acne or sensitive skin, you may want to check with your dermatologist about using this device before you purchase it.)

Thermaclear is available at Sephora or online for $149.95.

Blog Archive