Be Back Soon!

I'm going to take a very short break from my blogging duties. I'm feeling behind the 8-ball for some reason and am woefully behind in emails, testing products, etc. I should be functional again next week, starting on the Tuesday after Memorial Day.

In the meantime: if you miss me, feel free to read through my old posts (I've been doing this since '06, so there's plenty to read about). If you have any beauty questions or suggestions, go ahead and email me at asklydia@hotmail.com.

When I get back, I'll be giving you plenty of makeup news and posts, including:
  • Preview of a new super strong sunblock from Kiehl's
  • Hair products for fine and curly hair
  • Review of dirt cheap hair products
  • Review of skin care products
  • Dueling mascara beauty product reviews
  • and much, much more!
See you the day after Memorial Day--the unofficial start of summer! Have a great week.

Blog Archive