Look: MAC Chartreuse P/M with Concrete E/S

I wore this simple but with a touch of color look today for my son's graduation ceremony. I'm so proud: he's part of the honor roll and got a medal. =) happy Pictures, Images and Photos

**Click on pics for enlarged version**



FACE
WALGREENS Sunscreen w/ Zinc Oxide SPF 45 (I love to use this as a primer)
REVLON Colorstay Makeup in True Beige (Combo/Oily) mixed with a dime size of the Bare-It-All lustre drops in Goldi-Looks
MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder on T-zone
PALLADIO Tinted Lip Balm in Berry on my cheeks (don't like it much as a lipbalm, great as a cheek tint)
MAYBELLINE Dream Matte Powder in Beige Medium -- applied with a makeup puff to seal the foundation and the blush (this powder is amazing!!!!!! I've been using it for months now, already hit pan!)
LAURA MERCIER Star Dust loose powder on above cheek area to highlight

EYES
ELIZABETH ARDEN Eye Fix Primer
MUFE Full Cover Concealer #10 on lids (one of my faves ever!) and under eye area
REVLON PhotoReady Translucent Finisher on top of concealer and under eye area (to set the concealer) 
MAC E/S in Concrete, Shroom and Vanilla
MAC P/M in Chartreuse
COVERGIRL LashBlast Mascara in Very Black (man, I still love this stuff so much...)
MAC Eye Brow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
SALLY HANSEN Healing Butter for Lips
LAURA MERCIER Lip Glacé in Ambre Rose mixed with MAC Pink Poodle Lipglass

Eye Shadow--Method of application: I first applied Concrete e/s with the MAC 226 brush to the crease + outer lid area and the lower lash line; I blended it upwards for a smoked out effect. Then I applied Chartreuse P/M with a wet 242 brush (I used Fix+ Spray as mixing medium); after it dried I added a bit more (with the same brush) of the Chartreuse but dry on top of the first layer. I went on top of the Concrete again with my 226 to blend it with the Chartreuse. A bit of Shroom e/s was added in the inner eye area near the tearducst with a 219 brush. Finally, I use a touch of Vanilla e/s as a highlight on my brow bone/under the brow area.

**I didn't applied eye liner as I thought it would have been too much for a day like today where I knew I was gonna end up crying.**



LOL, my long hair lasted just a few minutes because the place where the ceremony was held was so hot! But the makeup remained okay =D.
Hope you like it. Are you having a nice week?


¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive