Swatches: some Revlon Super Lustrous L/G (with quick review)

I love these lipglosses by Revlon, I'm always using them. I always use them over my lipbalm but they are pretty moisturizing per se.  Some are more shimmery than others and they have an SPF of 15. For the price, to me they are the best drugstore glosses you can find and honestly they do compete with some of my high end glosses. So much that if I already have a Revlon gloss in a shade similar to an HE one I like, I will not buy the pricey one.  

They are a bit sticky but that doesn't bother me because, besides being a lipgloss junkie, I like that they stay on my lips for a long time (for being a gloss that is).

Oh and the packaging is simply elegant. A perfect 5/5.








Under my bathroom fluorescent lighting:
(Toast to Shine, Nude Lustre, Coffee Gleam, Coral Glow, Life's a Peach)


Under natural lighting:
(Toast to Shine, Nude Lustre, Coffee Gleam, Coral Glow, Life's a Peach)


Reg. price: around USD $7.00

I love getting them on sale! ;)


¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive